I am just below “good” in everything that I do. Writing,sketching, photography, music, quizzing, learning….and I am repeatedly told, “You can do so much better at x, y, z…why don’t you realize your potential?”
!. Communication in the line of sight or hearing. Sign language, speech.
- Communication beyond the line of sight or hearing. Written language.
- Communication, instantly, by aural means,beyond the line of sight. Telegraph, telephone.
- Communication, instantly, by aural and visual means, beyond immediate sight or hearing, only one way. Television.
- Communication, instantly, as above, and conversation across the world. Internet, email.
- Communication, and conversation, as above, with photographs. Attachments, digital images, video/audio phone networks.
- Communication, and conversation as above. Blogs.
- Communication, and conversation, on a wider platform. Social networking sites.
I put her to sleep…I think she’s off And slowly slide from the bed… Oh no, she’s not, she raises Her curly-tangled head. When her arms go round my neck, A tiny voice whispers in my ear, “Deepamma, don’t go away!” I want to spend forever here…. Children are the sweet tendrils That wind themelves around your heart. It wrenches me, each time I have To tear myself apart.
To most gardeners, insects on their plants means bad news, and something that must be dealth with drastically.
Sometimes, it’s a little girl who bathes…