Every day, in the newspapers, there is one terrorist attack, which fills us with fear and sadness. I also realized that every day’s newspapers are the same…they contain:
- Political scandal. Minister vows to get at the truth.
- A scam exposed. Minister vows to get at the the truth.
- Death of one endangered creature.
- City people put to hardship due to various govt agencies not functioning properly.
- Defeat or victory of Indian cricket team
- Hardly any coverage of other sports
- Merger of two companies.
- Some weird Book of Records feat like growing longest fingernails or eating the most samosas.
- Crosswords and Sudoku.
I think we buy the newspapers only for 9 and 10…otherwise we might not be able to tell one day’s newspaper from another!